Hello!! Friends today I bring you a Banana and Pineapple Smoothie super delicious and easy to make, it is useful to drink it in the morning, after training or in the afternoon, as you prefer. If you liked the recipe give me a like and share.
- 1 Cup of natural pineapple chunks (frozen or fresh from the fridge)
- 1 large banana (Cambur), frozen or fresh.
- 1 Cup of soy milk (You can substitute almond milk, coconut, oatmeal)
You just have to add all the ingredients in the blender and blend until it is a smooth and quite creamy texture. If you want it to be sweeter, you can add honey or the sweetener that you have available, or if you do not add some dates or raisins and it will give you a little more sweetness.
If you have any questions or suggestions let me know in the comments. We are also on the social networks Facebook Comida Saludable, Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food.
Hello!! Friends today I bring you some Super Delicious Healthy French Toast Rolls, used to eat them for breakfast or snack. I hope you like the recipe, if so, give me a like and share 🙂 Good Appetite!!
- 5 Slices of Integral Sliced Bread.
- 10 Strawberries (2 for the filling and 3 for decorating) you can use other fruits.
- 1 Banana for the filling.
- 1 Egg.
- 1/2 Cup of vegetable milk (almonds, rice, oatmeal, etc.)
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon and half a teaspoon of brown sugar or muscovado sugar (you can also use honey).
- Lightly crush the bread with a rolling pin, glass, etc. to make it bigger and easy to roll up.
- Spread the bread through the milk. without getting too wet, or you won’t be able to make the rolls.
- Put in the center: banana and strawberries in thin pieces. Form the roll.
- Beat the egg with a fork and run the roll until it is well soaked.
- Use a non-stick pan, with a few drops of olive oil to cook them.
- Cook over medium heat and turn to cook on the sides.
- Ready for eat. Enjoy them!!
You can use the filling you like best: fruits, homemade nutella, low-calorie vegan chocolate syrup, etc.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments, I will gladly answer you. We are also on Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food 😉
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a simple but delicious Mediterranean Salad very easy to make and with few ingredients. If you liked the recipe, do not forget to give me a like and share..
INGREDIENTS AND PREPARATION:
- Lettuce to taste
- From 1/2 to 1 cucumber cut into cubes
- Cherry tomatoes to taste
- Olives to taste
- Add 1/2 cup chopped tofu in cubes
- Paprika to taste
- Add the dressing and stir well
- List! You can accompany it with some other strong dish
Mix the juice of 1 lemon with 1 tablespoon of panela honey or any sweetener you prefer and 1/2 grated garlic.
Do not forget to connect on social networks, Facebook Comida Saludable, Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food. If you have any questions or suggestions you can write it in the comments, I’ll gladly answer.
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a delicious vegan hamburger, without meat and gluten, because the bread is also vegan hehehe. I hope you like the recipe and share it .. Good Appetite!!
Soy sauce to your liking.
3 Cups cooked chick-pea.
3 Cups of cooked beans (I used blacks, you can use the ones that you like)
2 and 1/2 cditas. Paprika (you can use other condiments of your taste)
1 Cup of breadcrumbs.
Vegan burger breads.
Tomato and mustard sauce.
- Sauté the onion with a little oil and soy sauce. Process the onion with the beans
Crush the chickpeas to make puree, add the paprika or other condiments of your liking and stir well.
- Mix the chickpeas with the beans and onions.
- Add the bread cup and stir well.
- With your wet hands, form hamburgers the size you want – I chose to make them big because the loaves I bought were great.
- In a sarten with little oil fry the burgers on both sides.
- Then add BBQ sauce on top and fry on both sides to caramelize it – this is optional, you can do it without the BBQ sauce and fry them with little oil or bake them so you do not use any oil.
- Ready !! Arrange your burgers the way you like them – I put them on lettuce, then the hamburger, a couple of slices of tomato, mayonnaise, tomato sauce and mustard.
If you liked the recipe give me a like and tell me what other recipes you would like to see on the blog, follow us on the networks, we are on Facebook Comida Saludable, Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food.
Hello!! Friends today I bring you some easy to make oatmeal cookies, a good choice for an afternoon of tea and cookies. I hope you like the recipe, if so give me a like and share.
4 Cups of Oatmeal.
1/2 Cup of Wholemeal Flour (You can substitute for almond or coconut flour)
1 Cup of water.
1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
1 Teaspoon salt.
1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- Add salt, honey, oats and flour in a bowl, stir everything well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Then add water and vegetable oil. Mix again, until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Now with the ready mass we will make balls that we will put one by one on a baking tray, which must be previously oiled.
- Once all the balls are in the tray, we will crush them lightly with a fork, so that they take the shape of a cookie.
- Bake the cookies at 250ºC for about 15 minutes and Ready !!.
- You can accompany your cookies with jam or alone with a good tea.
- To store: You can keep them for up to a week in a plastic container with lid, at room temperature.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments :), we are also on Facebook Comida Saludable, Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food.
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a delicious Vegan Chocolate Mousse, if you are a chocolate lover this recipe is for you :). I hope you enjoy it and if you like me, give me a like and share it. 🙂
- 1/2 Kilo de Tofu Drained.
- 1/4 Cup of Cream or Soy Milk.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter.
- 1/2 Cup of Chocolate without milk or sugar.
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- 1/3 Cup of Agave Syrup or honey.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder.
- To start melting the chocolate with the coconut oil using the microwave, until it melts completely.
- Add the tofu, peanut butter, agave syrup, cream or soy milk, salt and cinnamon in a blender and mix at high speed.
- Blend the mixture until it has a very creamy texture. Then, using the blender in the lowest speed position, mix the chocolate and melted coconut with the previous mix until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Pour the mousse into serving glasses and chill in the refrigerator until very cold.
Ready!! You already have a delicious mousse, ready to share or enjoy alone.
If you can not consume soy milk or you can not get it, you can substitute it with almond milk, coconut milk, oatmeal or whatever you have available. Peanut butter can be made by processing a cup of peanuts without salt until you get a paste, I’ll soon pass the recipe.
Any questions or suggestions, leave it to me in the comments and I will be happy to help you. You can also follow us on social networks Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food.
Hello!! Friends today I bring you another option to prepare your own Granola Bars, this time I made them with raisins, cinnamon and walnut, and the best part is that you can prepare them without an oven. I hope you like this option 🙂 If you liked the recipe give me a like and share. Enjoy your meal!!
- 1 and 1/2 cup of oatmeal (I toasted it a little in the pan for 5 minutes)
- 1 cup of dates without bone.
- 1 spoon of vanilla.
- Cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
- 1/4 cup raisins.
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut.
- Form a date paste into a food processor with the dates and the vanilla spoonful, add a little water if necessary.
- Mix the other ingredients well with the date paste (moisten your hands to mix everything without sticking to your fingers)
- Empty the mixture into a mold with waxed paper and press well with your hands.
- Take it to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the mixture from the mold and cut the bars to the size you prefer with a wet knife.
- Ready!! You already have a delicious Granola Bars easy and quick to make.
Tell me your doubts and suggestions, I will gladly help you. You can also follow us on social networks we are on Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a delicious recipe, it is an Orange Bread, low in calories and rich in flavor. I hope you like the recipe, if so, share it and give me a like 🙂 Good Appetite !!
For a large bread, family size.
- 7 Cups of Almond Flour or Traditional.
- 2 Cups of Orange Juice.
- 2 Cups of Raisins (Optional).
- 1/4 cup of Panela Honey (Sweeten to taste).
- 2 Yeast Envelopes.
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Peel Grated.
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt.
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- In a saucepan, add the raisins, panela honey, orange peel rind and orange juice.
Mix the mentioned ingredients, hot so that the fruit softens and stir well. Be alert and do not let it boil.
- Then add the mixture in a large container and mix again, adding to the mixture the two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Let it cool a bit. Once the mixture is lukewarm, dissolve the yeast.
- Now go adding the flour gradually; the idea is to add flour little by little and go kneading, until completing the seven cups.
- Knead very well, It can be a little tedious to get a perfect dough, but to make it a little simpler, fill the surface where you are going to knead with flour and also your hands.
- Every time you see that the dough is sticking, add a little more flour, until the dough stops sticking in your hands or in the counter where you knead.
- On the other hand, place the dough in a container for breads, oil the container before emptying the dough and let it rise until it doubles its size from 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350ºC. Once ready, let cool to room temperature and once cold it can serve. Ready!!
If you do not want to make bread in a single large container, you can make buns and bake them in individual containers. If you want a less large bread, reduce the amounts of the ingredients in half.
Follow us on social media Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food 🙂 Tell me what other recipes you would like to see 😉
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a Healthy and Easy Vegan Cheddar Cheese. I hope you like the recipe. Any questions or suggestions let me know in the comments. And as always if you liked the recipe, give me a like and share.
- 4 Teaspoons of Agar Powdered Agar (Vegetable Gelatin)
- 1/4 Cup of Yeast
- 1/2 Cup of Red Paprika
- 1 Cup of Hazelnuts or Macadamia Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- In the blender or food processor place the hazelnuts or macadamia nuts, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, yeast, onion and salt. We will pass all this through the blender, obtaining as a result a cream of very rich flavor, and already similar to cheese.
- Now we can boil the 1/2 cup of water and add the agar agar powder, mixing very well. Allow to cool slightly (rather than boil), add to the previously prepared cream and mix very well with a blender.
- To finish we will pass the mixture to a mold of our taste, for example a mold of bread, emptying all the content, then cover with aluminum foil and let stand at room temperature for about 10 hours or until you get a firm consistency.
- Once this time has passed, we will be able to consume our delicious Vegan Cheddar Cheese. The duration of the cheese in refrigeration can reach up to 1 week.
- Ready!! You can enjoy it with whatever you want, for example to accompany some delicious burgers or to add cubes to a salad.
Follow us on social networks like Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a simple recipe and easy to make, it is an Eggplant Sauce, ideal to accompany toast or with what you prefer. I hope you like it and the recipe is useful, if so give me a like and share. Good Appetite!!
(For 6 to 8 people)
- 1 Large Aubergine.
- Vegetable oil.
- 2 Chopped Chives.
- 1 Chopped garlic clove.
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Parsley.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to Taste.
- Chopped Red Pepper.
- Cut the aubergines into thick slices and then season them with the salt to eliminate the bitterness. Let them stand for about 30 minutes and then rinse and dry them by pressing with a paper towel.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the eggplant slices, cover and cook on both sides until soft and start to brown. Then remove them from the pan and let them cool.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to the pan. Add the scallion, garlic and fry for about 3 minutes until everything is soft. Then remove the pan from the heat and let it cool together with the aubergines. Now put all the ingredients in a blender or processor until a puree is formed not very homogeneous (rather, ground with whole parts).
- Then put in a bowl and mix it very well with the parsley and red paprika. Also add pepper and salt to taste. Accompany the plate with bread sliced bar.
Follow us on social media Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @ comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food. 🙂