Hello!! Friends today I bring you a Vegan Pumpkin Cake, delicious, easy and nutritious 🙂 to give us a taste without remorse. You can share this Vegan Pumpkin Cake with the people you love most; family and friends. If you liked the recipe, give me a like, tell me what you would like to see on the blog and share 🙂 Good Appetite!!
- 2 cups mashed pumpkin.
- 1/2 cup of nuts (Optional)
- 2 cups almond flour (You can replace it with wholemeal flour, oatmeal or whatever you have available)
- 1/2 cup of panela honey (you can substitute agave, sugar or other liquid sweetener suitable for cooking)
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil to taste (olive, sunflower, coconut, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- A pinch of salt.
- Optional: If the cake you want more juicy than dry, you can add half a glass of vegetable milk.
- We preheat the oven to 180 C, leaving it ready to bake our cake. We will leave the nuts ready to be added in a later step, so we chop them as small as we can and reserve.
- In a bowl we place the pureed pumpkin, we incorporate the panela honey, the oil and the cinnamon. Mix using the blender until you have a uniform mixture.
- In a separate bowl, we mix flour, yeast, salt and baking soda; This mixture is incorporated into the main mix little by little without losing the uniformity of it.
- Finally, add the chopped walnuts and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon, we greased a mold for sponge cake and incorporated the mixture.
- We bake 45 minutes approximately, of course the exact time will depend on each oven. After this time let the cake rest about 10 minutes before unmolding and Ready!!
You can follow us on the networks like Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @ comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food, Bye Bye. 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you some Carrot Croquettes, a different way to eat carrots 😉 easy and healthy. I hope you like the recipe 🙂 Give me a like and share if you liked the recipe.
For 15 to 20 croquettes approximately
- 3 Carrots.
- 1 Red Pepper / Red Pepper.
- 1/2 Onion.
- 2 Tablespoons of cooked green peas.
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Milk (natural, sugar free)
- 5 Tablespoons of Wheat Flour or Chickpea Flour.
- 7 Tablespoons of Corn Flour.
- 1/2 Cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Vegetable oil.
- We will start washing, peeling and shredding the carrots, chopping into small cubes half onion and red paprika.
- Then in a pan with hot vegetable oil sauté the onion, paprika and the cooked peas and add the seasonings, pepper, curry and salt, all this to taste. Once well sautéed keep in the pan.
- On the other hand, we will now make the smoothie to go through the croquettes. In a bowl, mix 5 tablespoons of the wheat flour, with 5 tablespoons of the corn flour, mix and then empty the liquid milk of soy. Stir very well, until you get a very thick shake.
- Now we are going to use the previously cooked vegetables to color the croquettes.
- We will put all the contents of the pan in a new container, we will add two tablespoons of corn flour and mix with your hands. We will obtain a loose combination that will serve us well in order to shape our croquettes.
- We will make our croquettes one by one, forming a ball, then passing through the milkshake with soy milk and passing through the bread crumbs, to finally place it in a baking sheet, previously oiled.
- We place the balls one by one, separated by a few centimeters. Cook in the oven at 250ºC for about 15 minutes, taking care that the croquettes are not going to burn.
- You can accompany with what you want!
You can follow this and other recipes on Facebook Comida Saludable Twitter @comidasaludabl7 and Pinterest Healthy Food. 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a Different Salad, delicious and easy to make with few ingredients. A different way to eat salad. I hope you like the recipe, share and comment if you have any suggestions or concerns. Enjoy your meal!! 🙂
Ingredients and Preparation:
- Wash, peel and cut into medium pieces a sweet potato (you can substitute the sweet potato for potatoes)
- Put it in a deep bowl and add pepper, garlic powder, dried parsley and onion powder (all the condiments are to your liking). Stir very well.
- On a baking sheet (I put some coconut oil on it because it did not have wax paper for baking), arrange the pieces of sweet potatoes so that they are separated.
- Bake at 180ºC for approx. 45 min. or until they are already cooked and golden on the outside.
- While rinsing 1 can of chickpeas very well and let them drain.
- In a pan over medium heat sauté a little finely chopped onion, with a little oil.
- After a few minutes add the chickpeas and season with 1 lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and dried parsley.
- Stir well and let them brown a little.
- To prepare the salad, in a bowl add chopped spinach and chopped tomato; stir well.
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes and chickpeas (use the amount you prefer)
- For the dressing: In a jar add 1 teaspoon of tahini, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Close it and shake it well.
- Add the dressing and go! You probably get chickpeas and sweet potatoes, you can store them in the fridge for the next day.
Follow us on our social networks Twitter @ comidasaludabl7, Facebook Healthy Food and Pinterest Healthy Food. 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a delicious Vegan Chocolate Syrup, super easy to make, you can adapt the taste and consistency to your liking. It is also super healthy, rich in fiber, potassium and antioxidants. I hope you like the recipe 😉 If so, give me a like and share it. 🙂
- 1/2 cup of raisins (you can use dates also)
- 3 spoons of cocoa powder without sugar.
- Cover the raisins with water and let them soak overnight.
- The next day put them in the blender and add 1 to 3 spoons of cocoa powder.
- I recommend you start with 1 tablespoon and go tasting the flavor you like more.
- Ready !!
You can follow me on twitter @ comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food. to see this and other recipes more. 🙂
Hello!! Friends, today I bring you a delicious recipe, a vegan chocolate pizza, to give us a taste without remorse. I hope you like this recipe, share and comment on the recipe. Enjoy your meal!
FOR THE MASS
- 3 cups of oatmeal or ground oats.
- 1 teaspoon of yeast (it is not baking powder)
- 1 cup of water at room temperature.
FOR THE FILLING
- 3/4 cup of dates (you can use raisins, prunes or dehydrated figs)
- 1 cdita vanilla.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder without sugar.
- Fruits of your choice – I used strawberries, raspberries and blackberries.
- Nuts or dried fruit of your choice (chopped) – I used hazelnuts.
- Mix the ingredients of the dough to a sticky consistency.
- Cover the dough with plastic and let it stand for 1 hour.
- While cutting the dates into small pieces and remove the bones.
- Put them in a deep dish and cover them with hot water and a vanilla teaspoon.
- With a fork, crush them to form a puree.
- Add cocoa powder – start with a tablespoon and try it to adjust the flavors.
- Add more cocoa if you want and mix well.
- On a tray with wax paper for baking put the dough and with your wet hands make the shape of pizza.
- I decorated the shore with blackberries and sprinkled sugar on the shore.
- Put the dough in the oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
- Remove the base of the oven and cover it with the chocolate, then the fruit and finally sprinkle the hazelnuts.
- Put the pizza in the oven for another 10 minutes
If you liked the recipe give me a like, you can also follow us on twitter @comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food. Bye Bye 🙂
Hello!! Friends today I bring you some Vegan Coconut Polvorones delicious and very easy to make, with only 3 ingredients. They are healthy and delicious, try to do it and tell me how it was with the recipe 🙂 Good Appetite !!
- 1 cup coconut flour.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of honey of panela (you can use another sweetener such as agave or maple)
- 1 cdita vanilla.
- Pass the flour through a colander.
- Add the piloncillo and vanilla and incorporate very well.
- You must have a slightly moist dough that forms lumps.
- With a spoon take a little dough and with your hands squeeze it very well until gradually forming a small ball.
- Put the ball in the palm of your hand and with your fingers flatten it a bit until forming a cookie.
- Continue with the rest of the dough.
- Bake at 180ºC (356ºF) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool and ready!!
If you liked this recipe, give me a like, comment and share this or other recipes from the blog, and do not forget to follow me on twitter @ comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food. Bye Bye 🙂
Hello !! Today I bring you an easy and healthy recipe to make, Toasted Chickpeas are a different way to eat chickpeas in addition to delicious, it serves to take anywhere as a snack. I hope you like the recipe 🙂 Good Appetite!
- 3 cans of cooked chickpeas, well rinsed or 4 and a half cups of cooked chickpeas, well rinsed.
- The spices are to your liking:
- Onion powder.
- Garlic powder.
- Black pepper.
- Turmeric powder.
- Fresh or dehydrated parsley.
- Dry the chickpeas with a cloth.
- Add the spices so that the chickpeas are well covered with flavor.
- Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet (no need to grease)
- Bake at 180ºC, stirring every 15 minutes for approximately 40 minutes or until they look golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and store in airtight vials.
- They last up to 5 or 6 days in the fridge.
- Besides being a great snack, these chickpeas work perfect as croutons for some soup or cream.
If you liked the recipe, share and comment any suggestions you have, we are also on twitter @ comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food. 🙂. Give me a like if you liked the recipe 🙂
Hello!! Friends I share a delicious and nutritious Vegan Mango Smoothie, rich in vitamins, proteins and low in fat. An excellent option for after training and recharging. I hope you like it and give me a like 🙂
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal (you can soak it one night before or a couple of hours before to digest it better and make the creamiest smoothie)
- 2 minced mangoes or 400 gr. chopped mango (you can substitute the fruits that you like)
- 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds (you can substitute peanuts)
- 1 cup of soy milk or your favorite.
- Cinnamon and vanilla to taste.
- Water to taste, if necessary.
- Blend well all the ingredients and Ready!
Enjoy a delicious smoothie free of guilt. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments, we are also on twitter @ comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food. 🙂 Bye Bye
Hello!! Friends today I bring you a healthy and delicious lunch option, Chinese Noodles with a rich Salad. Simple but very good food. I hope you like it and give me a like 😉 Good Appetite !!
- Put 2 servings (1/2 package) of rice noodles in a deep dish and cover them with boiling water, cover with a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- While preparing a salad with lettuce, finely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber and chopped cilantro, all to taste.
- For the dressing: add 2 tablespoons of sesame cream, 1 pinch of salt, garlic powder, white pepper and a little water to make it lighter (spices are to your taste)
- Mix the salad well with the dressing and add dehydrated parsley on top.
- As the 5 minutes passed, throw the water to the noodles and add them to the salad.
- Add a little soy sauce to flavor them.
- It incorporates all the ingredients very well.
- Add peanuts to taste (I used natural, unroasted and without salt)
- Ready! It is an abundant, nutritious and delicious salad!
Tell me what you would like to see in the blog, if you have any suggestions it is welcome, we are also on twitter @ comidasaludabl7 Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food.🙂
I share an easy recipe to make, Strawberry Bars or Strawberry Cake, you have two ways to eat this delicious dessert. I hope they do and they tell me that other recipes would like to see 🙂 Good Appetite !! 🙂
- 1 cup ground oats.
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour.
- 1/2 cup of sugar (you can adjust the amount to your liking)
- 1/2 cup vegetable milk (I used almond)
- 1 cdita vanilla.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of strawberries (can be frozen or fresh)
- 1 and 1/2 cditas. of corn starch.
- Mix well the oatmeal with coconut flour, sugar, milk and vanilla to form a mass not so firm and crumbs
- In a baking pan (I used one of silicone that greased a bit with coconut oil) put half of the dough and press it well to form a base
- On top of the base put the strawberries with the corn starch, all well incorporated
- On top of the strawberries put the other half of the dough in the form of crumbs and press a bit to make it firm
- Bake at 180ºC for about 35 – 45 minutes or until the strawberries are well cooked and the top dough is golden brown
- Let it cool very well, unmold and cut the bars the size you prefer or you can leave it like a strawberry cupcake
Ready!! I hope you liked the recipes 😉 If you have suggestions do not forget to leave them in the comments, tell me what other recipes you would like to see, we are in twitter @ comidasaludabl7 , Facebook Comida Saludable and Pinterest Healthy Food.🙂